SOOHYUN'S ADVENTURES - To the wide world

 Hello! It's been a long time since I left a personal story like this, right?

But something big happened to me these days, so I really wanted to share it with many people!
The big deal was to apply to the university I really, really want to go to, and I applied to Tsinghua University in China on October 15. Oh, my God! I'm so excited.
The document results will be released next week.
As I said in a previous posting, I am interested in sustainable developments, 
Persistent Organic Pollutants
(POPS), water purification, and environmental improvement, so I applied for environmental engineering in university applications.
I applied for the Department of Environmental Engineering at Tsinghua University(Always first priority, to me), and I have been working hard so I hope it goes well.
I'm nervous and excited every day since I applied. If you're reading this, please pray that I can get accepted to Tsinghua.
The Building of Environmental Engineering in Tsinghua

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The microplastics that we ate, how much and what will happen.

Polar bears rushing into island villages due to the effects of climate change.